Cancelling Water Service

In order to discontinue water service, you must fill out the Service Disconnection Request form and return it to the billing office, call a Customer Service Representative at (573) 449-0324 or come to our office, located at 1500 N. 7th St, Columbia, Mo 65201. The Service Disconnection Request can be mailed to our office, faxed to (573) 442-9222, emailed to or brought by the office during regular business hours.


Relevant Documents