New Service Request

Welcome to the Consolidated Public Water Supply District No. 1 of Boone County Community. 

New service applicants should complete both the Application for Water Service and Water Users Agreement documents.

Completed documents and photo identification must be submitted in person at the Water District’s office during normal business hours to complete the sign up for new service. If your business or group is tax exempt, you must provide a copy of your Exemption Certificate at the time of application.

Please read the Welcome Letter for important information regarding your water district.  If this is a new meter installation, the Guidelines for New Meter Installations, provides important information to assist you in site preparation and scheduling to avoid unnecessary delays.

Relevant Documents